Date: 10/7/19 10:34 am
Subject: Jackson Park walk this coming Saturday October 12
Hello everyone,

I would like to invite everyone to join the monthly EMAS Jackson Park bird
walk. We will meet at 9:00 AM at the old administration building on the
hill by the tennis courts this coming Saturday October 12.

Jackson Park has had an awesome Fall migration so far and we will search
for any lingering migrants that may still be around including the secretive
Connecticut and Mourning Warblers!
Several of the Ventures Birding Tour guides: Simon Thompson, Aaron Steed,
Clifton Avery, and Michael Plauche' will be there and act as co-leaders for
the upcoming walk. So come on out and help us scour the park for all of
the birds as we say "see you next year" to our southbound migrants!

We hope to see you there!
Simon

Simon RB Thompson

Ventures Birding Tours
www.birdventures.com <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.birdventures.com&d=DwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=_OHxPhqv76OWrnhlmcxJgZb5BjhpToP4zy9gWSPle8g&s=FvZdmdl8a95OkgdojrIrGc2FsQFMo9kKfubhlkOhMHU&e= >

Please use the Ventures e-mail (<Venturesbirding...>) to contact the
Ventures office - thanks!

Join us on Facebook!