Date: 10/7/19 5:16 am
Subject: Re: hummers going going gone....
I had a hummingbird trapped in the greenhouse yesterday and was able to
get it out. There were plenty of flowers in there for it to feed on. :)
This was the first one I had seen for about a week.
Anita Huffman
Rugby, VA
Grayson County

--
The perfect perennial at affordable prices!
www.laurelhillnursery.com

Join us on Facebook!