Date: 10/6/19 7:25 pm
From: Kendall Zook <kendallzook98...>
Subject: Warblers, Crawford Co.
Hi all,

Adam Erb and I spent an 1-1/4 hrs. doing a quick check for woods birds this
afternoon, October 6. The cold front that moved through this weekend really
had birds moving, and we had lots of activity. White-throated Sparrows were
on the move, and Yellow-rumped Warblers were around in good numbers. Both
kinglets were very active, with more Ruby-crowned than Golden-crowned. A
total of 11 species of warblers. We had several Parulas and Chesnut-sided
Warblers, which was a bit unexpected for this late.

A partial list is below (what I can construct from memory).

Mourning Dove

Hairy Woodpecker

Blue-headed Vireo

Blue Jay