Date: 10/6/19 6:49 pm
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Noah Strycker Nat Geo
I think Wayne’s approach is right. Fine to refer people to the article as Noah is One of Us. This is his first-ever article for NG and is thus a big deal for the Oregon birding family.

Cats and falconry are topics excluded from OBOL because they will start endless, er, catfights. Thanks for respecting this custom.

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>
Eugene, Oregon

www.alanlcontreras.com

Nostalgic for Nixon….

> On Oct 6, 2019, at 6:40 PM, <whoffman...> wrote:
>
> Pointing out the existence of this article should be OK(?)
>
> However by OBOL rules this is a prohibited topic. Any further discussion should be moved to BOO.
>
> Wayne

Join us on Facebook!