Date: 10/6/19 10:10 am
From: Janet Millenson <janet...>
Subject: [MDBirding] White-throated Sparrow
A FOS White-throat appeared at our pond a little while ago. I also
briefly glimpsed a grayish thrush in the dim light; there was no obvious
eye-ring, so maybe a Gray-cheeked??

American Redstarts have been showing up almost /daily /since September
19. However, the pond and the feeders are crowded with a bajillion young
cardinals, so it can be hard for the smaller birds to gain access.

Janet Millenson
Potomac, MD (Montgomery County)
<janet...>