Date: 10/5/19 5:48 pm
From: frank lospalluto <fdlospalluto...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Little Bunting-NO
Hi,
Just wanted apologize for my sarcasm in my post. Uncalled for. I appreciate
all the enthusiasm for birds that Caleb was expressing.
I found a Lapland Longspur out there before I left and the Medco Flats are
the best place in Jackson to find longspurs. So there is that.

good birding,
frank

On Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 5:03 PM frank lospalluto <fdlospalluto...>
wrote:

> Hi,
> A group of birders searched for the bunting this morning and came up
> empty.
>
> And ,yes, folks down here realize what a great find and rare bird it is.
> We do have more than a few good birders down here. Imagine that.
>
> good birding,
> frank

Join us on Facebook!