Date: 10/5/19 5:49 pm
From: Vineeta via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [VA-bird] Come and say goodbye to Charles TODAY
It was wonderful to see you again, Charles, and to see the others in the
store. Thanks for the tip on the wren house. I will hang it facing a
different direction so it's protected from the wind.
Good luck with the move, and happy birding in Smithtown, Pa.
Warmest regards, Vineeta

"In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you
lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you."
-Gautama Buddha