Date: 10/5/19 8:58 am
From: Amy Henrici <henriciac...>
Subject: White-throated sparrows, Allegheny County
We saw our first White-throated sparrows of the season at Boyce Park this morning. Other highlights were a Blue-headed Vireo, at least four Black-throated Blue warblers, and at least five sapsuckers. The link to our list is below.

A couple of our favorite birding trails at Boyce have become overgrown with invasive plants on either side of the trail, which makes it nearly impossible to view birds. This is also happening at Harrison Hills Park. We are starting to explore different trails and trail links in these parks, but they are also being invaded by invasive plants.

Amy Henrici
Pat McShea
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S60363880

Sent from my iPad