Date: 10/5/19 7:06 am
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Fwd: Out of area for the moment ,Common Crane in B.C. Peace River area
There have been a cluster of sightings of them in Nebraska for quite a few
years. Single birds as I recall and of somewhat dubious origin. Perhaps
an escaped captive that is now migrating with Sandhills. I'm not sure of
their exact status,. This could be 'it' or one of 'them'..
Bob OBrien Carver OR

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 9:12 PM <whoffman...> wrote:

> Hi -
>
> I think Sandhills staging in the Peace River Valley migrate south east of
> the Rockies.
>
> Wayne

Join us on Facebook!