Date: 10/4/19 1:11 pm
From: ddarm ddarm <ddarm...>
Subject: [birders] Fwd: Sharp-tailed Sandpiper
In Muskegon. For updates, you can check ebird or join Mich-listers.

Deaver D. Armstrong
<ddarm...>

Let's go birding......

A New Field Ornithology Class will start in APRIL of 2020
To register or learn more please go to https://www.miavianexperience.org/field-classes

Begin forwarded message:

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<0722179C-F550-4FF0-803C-293E9EF9643A...>