Date: 10/4/19 7:34 am
From: Jim Felley <jdfelley...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Winter Crow Roosts
David

The White Flint crow roost on Rockville Pike/Wisconsin Ave south of
Randolph Rd has been active for the 30 years I have been in the area, and
has varied in size but is always in the thousands if not the tens of
thousands. The site of the roost has moved around over the years as
development has cut down groves of trees, but the birds are always
somewhere around White Flint Mall (or what remains of it). They are
beginning to gather now.

Jim
Jim Felley
Gaithersburg MD