Date: 10/4/19 4:25 am
From: Suzanne Carley <suzannec13...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] FW: Hummingbirds
I have two females here, not fighting each other as much. I have 4 feeders
out and I just refreshed them all. All the other birds are very thirsty
and I have made sure to keep putting water in the bird baths. Plus the ant
moat on top of the hummingbird feeders get filled with water and a number
of species have figured out how to climb down the chain and get water.

Suzanne - Newcomb