Date: 10/3/19 10:49 pm
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Previvous Kingbird video?????!!!!!~
Okay I've Tracked Down the wonderful video. If you look through the list of
people who reported the call there is a link to a video. I guess that's how
it got attached. Or maybe I just touched that link accidentally when I
viewed the email. Anyhow in the morning I'll find out who made the video
and give them credit for it

On Thursday, October 3, 2019, Robert O'Brien <baro...> wrote:

> More confusion here. I also sent my previous OBOL post to myself and
> found a wonderful Kingbird Video attached.
> Perhaps taken by Mike Patterson?. I have no idea how that was attached,
> I had never seen it before and certainly did not attach it myself.
> Maybe Russian or Chinese hackers?????
> Thanks, I guess, to whomever made the video, but I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT WAS
> ATTACHED.
> Bob OBrien Carver OR

Join us on Facebook!