Date: 10/3/19 4:59 pm
From: Brian Scanlon <briancscanlon...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Rufous/Allens Hybrids
So, if hybridization blurs differences in tail feather width and
fundamental frequency of the dive sound, and also blurs differences in
mating display patterns, what's left? Are we seeing the disappearance of
separate species as the hybrids disperse from the contact zone?

--
Sent from wherever I am at the moment.