Date: 10/3/19 1:40 pm
From: John Farmer <ajf-jlf...>
Subject: [birders] OT birders: butterfly visitor from the south
I'll defer to Roger Kuhlman, John Swales, or any of the other more
knowledgeable lepidopterists than I for a certain ID, but to me this
appeared to be a male cloudless sulfur. Followed it for around 10 minutes
in Mooreville south of Ann Arbor at around 3:00 PM today. It was very
skitterish of my presence, hence the poor photo. Only the second or possibly
third of this species that I've seen in Michigan in my 78 years.

John Farmer

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/000001d57a2a%24ce506cd0%246af14670%<24...>

Join us on Facebook!