Date: 10/2/19 3:05 pm
From: K Bell via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Hummingbird in Woodbridge
I had a female hummingbird show up in my yard as well this morning. I last
saw a female hummingbird on 24 September. I haven't seen any males in
September.

Curiously, last year in my yard I saw a hummingbird on 24 Sep, and then not
again until 2 Oct. Last year I also had sightings on 4 and 12 Oct, so it
will be interesting to see if any more show up.

Karen Bell