Date: 10/2/19 2:59 pm
From: Juliet Berger <juliet.berger...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Off-Topic: Update on Opt Out of Aerial Pesticide Spraying -- FW: For Opt Out - Please Complete Survey Link
https://www.wxyz.com/news/pesticide-spraying-planned-in-washtenaw-livingston-county-after-eee-detected

Washtenaw is next for spraying. Here is the article.above.
Merus 3.0 https://www.clarke.com/merus-3.0 is being sprayed, which is not
a form of Bt, but is a pyrethrin, derived from chrysanthemum,, approved for
organic farms, but is a broad spectrum insecticide, killing butterflies,
other insects, bees,
and injuring or killing fish and amphibians.
These are the facts.
Stay indoors around dusk, wear DEET and hope for an early frost.
Get your horses vaccinated.
Stay informed and check your sources.
Juliet Berger

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org