Date: 10/2/19 2:44 pm
From: David Gibson <20cabot...>
Subject: [MDBirding] A Few Bird Stories and Anecdotes
Hi MD and DC birders, It's been a while! I just completed and published
another photo essay, "A Few Stories and Anecdotes
<https://birdpartner.com/2019/10/02/stories-anecdotes/>." There's a story
about a window strike, a visit with a bird rehabber, an injured
hummingbird, and a wildlife photography adventure. And as always, there's
the usual complement of wildlife photos. I hope you enjoy it, and I welcome
your feedback.