Date: 10/2/19 3:33 am
From: Jerry Jourdan <jerry.jourdan...>
Subject: [birders] Detroit River Hawk Watch - 01 Oct 2019 - 561 Raptors
Good count day cut short by hot weather. Today is iffy given clouds and
rain, but this afternoon might produce a few birds.
Jerry
PS - I'm attaching the count data as a PNG file with the hopes that it will
be more readable for some of you. We are still investigating the lack of
reporting, which does not appear to be on the HawCount end...

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CALajyVSbEGmnXVWDyHi1NmC%<2BtiSjWGAH9dar3SYwdh7WqGY6iQ...>

Join us on Facebook!