Date: 10/1/19 1:19 pm
From: Janet Hinshaw <jhinshaw...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Peregrine Feeding Habits
The peregrines usually have several favorite sites where they take and eat their prey. They often remove feathers, wings and heads, sometimes feet before they eat the rest. They will swallow bones and can eat the smaller birds whole. But yes, there are a lot of leftovers on the roofs. Sometimes turkey vultures will clean them up.

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<E18981A8-C9BE-4976-990C-8CCA1487527B...>

Join us on Facebook!