Date: 10/1/19 11:59 am
From: 'Lisa Sheridan' via mbbirds <mbbirds...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] SCBC Silent Auction/ social and fundraiser for BBA
Dear Friends of SCBC,
October 24th is our third annual Silent auction. It's been a fun event and great way for club members  to meet one another, share appetizers, drinks and without bins in hand. It's also a critical fundraiser for the Breeding Bird Atlas Project.
We are looking for donations in the way of:- Gift certificates for services, stores, restaurants or merchandise- Event tickets to concerts, games or plays.Yoga or dance class instruction- Trips such as a Pelagic outing.- If you are an artist, we'd love to auction your  jewelry, sculptures, paintings or                                  photography. - Perhaps you have a great idea of something to contribute?U
For drop offs in Soquel area  email Kitty, ketury@cruzio For West Santa Cruz area email Stephanie, <singersa...>
Thanks for supporting Santa Cruz Bird Club and the BBA!
To join the club or contribute to BBA directly visit our recently updated web sitehttps://santacruzbirdclub.org

Thanks for everyone's continued support of the SCBC.
Lisa Sheridan(President Santa Cruz Bird Club)831-332-3785