Date: 10/1/19 8:25 am
From: Jerry Jourdan <jourdaj...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Detroit River Hawk Watch - 30 Sep 2019 - 438 Raptors
Hi Ron,
I have an email into HawkCount to look into it. The listserve is selected
to receive the daily reports, but it might be a login issue with the data
submission process. Hopefully it will get resolved.
Jerry

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAP86Q0Wi%2BA2GApYxszPSKe7NADBF_WyC-jYxt2XZsGHMxcPb%<2BA...>

Join us on Facebook!