Date: 10/1/19 8:20 am
From: Ron Gamble <rongamble...>
Subject: RE: [birders] Detroit River Hawk Watch - 30 Sep 2019 - 438 Raptors
Is there a way we can get the Detroit River Hawk Watch report data showing up on birders like it did up until recently? (I.e., Similar to how Holiday Beach still reports?)

My computer won’t expand the posting method as posted, and I’m not sure it would be legible even if expanded on my desktop screen (only 17”)

Thanks.

Ron G.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAP86Q0Xr5Ke0AWXS_q5cg36S2gVQ5%<2B_ceUtKMda4G9yjSh7SWA...> <https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAP86Q0Xr5Ke0AWXS_q5cg36S2gVQ5%<2B_ceUtKMda4G9yjSh7SWA...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> .

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/007501d5786b%24b3dfcc80%241b9f6580%24%40net.

Join us on Facebook!