Date: 9/30/19 10:38 pm
From: Alan Ryff <alryff...>
Subject: [birders] (Non-bird) Non-bird, Non-Political, Self-Serving Post

Hey Juliet,what does troll-like behavior have to do with me or Bob Tarte?

Date: Sun Sep 29 2019 12:29 pm
From: juliet.berger AT gmail.com

I suggest we shut down this thread.

Non-bird posts and troll like behavior on not permitted on this list. I've alerted the moderator.

Juliet Berger

Well you do that Juliet, but in this case I am entitled to the last say.

How does the crest of a Dudek/Hoopoe being my hair style some 50 years ago inPoland connect with the political warfare of today's America?  The following was my complimentary reply toBob Tarte's post:

Date: Sat Sep 28 2019 11:38 am
From: alryff AT sbcglobal.net

Well, Bob, that was an amazing introduction about you. And it touched me personally. When I was a student in Poland, my nickname was "Dudek",Polish for Hoopoe. My hair was long, wild and crest-like. Decades have since passed. My hair is no longer long and wild--just white.

Alan

Now, tell me Roger Kuhlman, how did you pipe dream your response to the above words?   Your words are that of a convoluted superstitious mind, the kind that forced confessions during the Middle Ages.
On Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 1:13:16 PM UTC-4, rkuhlman wrote:

Please sneaky allusions or references to partisan Trump hatred out of messages to Birders. Thank you. Not everyone in the World believes as you do and some people find those allusions offensive.
Roger Kuhlman Fortunately Roger you do not have the clout of Dostoevsky's Grand Inquisitor.  Otherwise, we would all be burning at the stake.  I suggest that you read in its entirety Bob Tarte's posting as well as Bob's humorous books.  That way, Roger, you'll upgrade your brain to  healthy reality.  Only a ............. can connect your dots.

You're not going to save this world from its population woes nor that of asingle butterfly's habitat, let alone the evils of political struggle.

Date: Sun Sep 29 2019 9:16 am
From: lbeviolin AT gmail.com

Roger!  Methinks you have no sense of humor!!  The comment you refer to is

neither pro nor anti Trump.  It is merely topical.  There is a difference!!!

Thank you Linda Etter  for the above message.  And remember that Roger --there is a difference and in your case a big big difference.

 Alan

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<423381077.1882491.1569908238622...>

Join us on Facebook!