Date: 9/30/19 8:18 pm
From: Janet Hinshaw <jhinshaw...>
Subject: Re: [birders] bird ID
I think the second bird is an adult still mostly in breeding plumage with
an all dark head.

Janet Hinshaw, Librarian ph: 734-764-0457
Wilson Ornithological Society fax: 734-998-0038
University of Michigan Museum of Zoology
Research Museums Center
3600 Varsity Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48108-2228 USA

https://wilsonsociety.org/ <http://www.ummz.lsa.umich.edu/birds/>