Date: 9/30/19 2:53 pm
From: Timothy Shelmerdine <tim.oregonpelagictours...>
Subject: [obol] OPT pelagic news
Hello, all.
We at Oregon Pelagic Tours had enjoyed a nice string of trips without
weather cancellations, but finally conditions caught up with us, forcing
the charter office to cancel our Garibaldi pelagic yesterday. It was too
bad, but it is a part of this business.
We have our 10 hour pelagic coming up on Sunday, October 6. We will look
for fishing vessels, if any are present, or if ocean conditions permit,
head to Perpetua Bank, one of the hotspots we have not visited for a couple
of years. This trip has lots of places available, and would benefit from
more participants.
For the remainder of this 5th year of Oregon Pelagic Tours, we also have an
8 hour trip coming up on Saturday, October 26, and our winter 7 hour
pelagic coming up on Saturday, December 7. Both trips have plenty of spaces
open.
Hope to have you come out with us,
Tim
--