Date: 9/30/19 1:40 pm
From: Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Clark's Nutcracker at Nestucca from iNaturalist
Alex Walker collected specimens at Blaine about 100 years ago. They are on
Marys Peak at the moment(5 individuals). Clark's Nutcrackers appeared at
numerous Corvallis feeders in autumn of 1972(?) Give or take a year. Like
Mountain Chickadees, White-wing Crossbill, an irruptive species that any of
us can tick on any county list if we only live long enough and neglect all
important matters public or private.lpn