Date: 9/30/19 1:36 pm
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Clark's Nutcracker at Nestucca from iNaturalist
About once a decade they irrupt into the Coast Range and beyond- saw one at
Pony Slough in N Bend about 20 yrs ago. Ten or so years ago we had large
flocks near Mt Bolivar, Coos- two birds were still around the following
June!

I saw an eBird report recently for Douglas Coast Range- sounding like
another irruption fall/winter?!

I might need to check out Mt Bolivar in SE Coos soon...

Tim R
Coos Bay