Date: 9/30/19 11:08 am
From: parula100 via Birders <birders...>
Subject: [birders] How to protest spraying for EEE
Michigan Audubon just sent out an action alert with information on how to protest against the spraying of insecticides to prevent transmission of Eastern Equine Encephalitis (EEE), whether you live in an area targeted for spraying or not. Here is a link to that information:
https://mailchi.mp/michiganaudubon/michigan-audubon-opposed-to-aerial-pesticide-application?e=1cfe3a6d7a
The message said to call the MI-Toxics and Health Hotline, and also to E-mail the state at:
<eee...>
When I called, I was told to E-mail my objections to the eee E-mail address above, which I did. You can request in the E-mail that your property be excluded from any spraying. Just be sure to include your complete address.
Darlene FriedmanNovi

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<481029514.994549.1569866919535...>

Join us on Facebook!