Date: 9/30/19 9:55 am
Subject: RE: [External] conservation stamps
I’ll suggest buying two ☺

Reason… in order to use the stamps for access to NWRs that otherwise charge admission, you have to sign across the front of the stamp. I like mine unadulterated, so one for “use” and one for the artwork. And wildlife gains twice!

I believe that Federal waterfowl hunting stamps provide some of the best throughput of dollars to acres of any of the methods of conservation, so have been a big fan for a long time.

Thanks Derb!

Steve Shultz
Apex NC