Date: 9/30/19 9:11 am
From: Corey, Ed <ed.corey...>
Subject: RE: [External] conservation stamps
When I was living in Maryland in 2005, I was able to access the Wildlife Drive at Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge for "free" for having a valid duck stamp (it was either $5 or $10 without). Not sure if that program is still in effect, but another advantage to having these beautiful pieces of art! And yes, now I feel old.

Ed Corey
Inventory Biologist, NC Division of Parks and Recreation
NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources
919 841 4037 Office
919 208 7864 Mobile
<Ed.Corey...><mailto:<Ed.Corey...>

12700 Bayleaf Church Road | Raleigh, North Carolina 27614

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.