Date: 9/30/19 8:51 am
From: Sally K. Scheer <winerat...>
Subject: RE: [birders] Morning visitor
Proof positive that at least in this particular instance, a screen on the window is a saving grace keeping the bugs OUT and the birds SAFER. Thanks for a day brightener.

Sally Scheer

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<978B2A9A-A26C-4D6D-A134-0E4CC391E9AF...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org