Date: 9/29/19 6:57 pm
From: 'P. swanson' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Arb birds
An enviable list.
After recently complaining of not having seen a single Great Heron this year, one showed up today. Also had an immature DC Cormorant and belted kingfisher today.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<63A7838D-2A86-4188-965C-B13104D592F6...>

Join us on Facebook!