Date: 9/29/19 5:46 pm
From: Scott Smith <painless...>
Subject: [birders] Morning visitor

While making a cup of coffee this morning I heard a bird hit my kitchen window and saw a small visitor fly away unharmed after running into the screen. I moment later he hit again and this time took hold of the screen not twelve inches in front of my face. I was treated to an incredible view of a male Northern Parula Warbler. What a joy to watch so close.
Dr. Scott Smith
Adrian
Sent from my iPad

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org