Date: 9/29/19 12:16 pm
From: Michael Bolte <mjbolte...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Virginia's Warbler
I guess I always assume that the emails in a specific thread refer to the
initial post that started the thread. For example, all of these are in
response to Alex's original email that states bird and spot. Of course
added clarity can never hurt!

It is fun that in this small garden this morning nearly 1/2 of the species
seen were rare birds for the area.