Date: 9/29/19 11:29 am
From: Earl Lebow <hawkowl...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Monterey County vs. Santa Cruz County fall migration mystery
Suggest you all read Joe Morlans post. If I recall Dave DeSante proposed this theory 40 some odd years ago and based on this predicted the Carmel River as a major rarity hotspot at that time. Bird “dyslexia” makes the most sense to me as well nearest point of land when over the ocean.

Sent from my iPhone