Date: 9/29/19 8:38 am
From: Jane Orbuch <jorbuch...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] No Impending Bird Apocalypse?
https://slate.com/technology/2019/09/bird-apocalypse-exaggeration-of-the-research.html <https://slate.com/technology/2019/09/bird-apocalypse-exaggeration-of-the-research.html>

Interesting rebuttal to the Science article on North American Bird population reductions. Does anyone know the scientists involved? Thoughts?

Also, my two cents on being a relatively new member to MBB—I am not super into rarities, but I am interested in hearing about them and following general bird issues, patterns and observations to better understand our bioregion. Thanks to moderators.

Jane Orbuch