Date: 9/29/19 8:32 am
From: David Apgar <d_apgar...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Re: Monterey County vs. Santa Cruz County fall migration mystery
A good question, not least because the opposite occurs in Cape May, where rarities pile up in spring and especially autumn migration on the northern side of the water gap created by the widening Delaware River that separates Cape May hot spots like Higbee Beach from the Delaware shoreline.

David Apgar