Date: 9/29/19 7:04 am
From: Vineeta via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [VA-bird] Stilt sandpiper @ Huntley Meadows
It was a wonderful morning to be at Huntley Meadows. Rich, We were probably
there at the same time. There was a gaggle of photographers busy taking
photos of the Sandpipers; also a bald eagle in addition to several GBH and
egrets. And I heard, but did not see a white-breasted nuthatch.
Vineeta in Alexandria
"In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you
lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you."
-Gautama Buddha