Date: 9/28/19 12:27 pm
From: 'Edie Britt' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] (Non-bird) Non-bird, Non-Political, Self-Serving Post

Umm. Congrats Bob... sorta scared to day much at this point...
Edie Britt

On Saturday, September 28, 2019 Cathy Feyt <cefeyt...> wrote:

???

On Sat, Sep 28, 2019 at 1:13 PM Roger Kuhlman <rkuhlman...> wrote:

Please sneaky allusions or references to partisan Trump hatred out of messages to Birders. Thank you. Not everyone in the World believes as you do and some people find those allusions offensive.

Roger Kuhlman

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<85B25451-FF13-4B66-A554-1CBE3191CA0D...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org