Date: 9/28/19 12:20 pm
From: 'wild4birds' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Hummers...
Still have two hanging around in southern Canton Twp.
-------- Original message --------From: Eric Arnold <eba...> Date: 9/28/19 3:01 PM (GMT-05:00) To: Birders UM <birders...> Subject: Re: [birders] Hummers... I observed a hummer at my feeder today (near Argo Park & Broadway Bridge in Ann Arbor).EricOn Fri, Sep 27, 2019 at 5:36 PM ARTHUR JEFFREY <aj.jeffrey...> wrote:

I am still getting the same three we had all summer. However, visits to the feeder aren't as often.Brighton, MIArt On September 27, 2019 at 2:29 PM Fred Kaluza <fkaluza...> wrote: I was in the process of typing a message asking how all you were doing with Hummers and stating I had not seen any Hummingbirds in the last week.  As I was about to click “send” one came out of nowhere and flew in my face as if to say...”Wait...we’re still around!”.  I’ll ask anyway...how many are still getting visited?  I know, I know...I’ll leave the feeders up until the first hard frost anyway. 😊   -- Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Birders" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to birders+<unsubscribe...> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<C3C3114294EDD93D.0EE78FD6-8DDC-42CF-8488-C0D4AA3FF27E...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<1418224559.1836344.1569620174570...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CABv5-TVOXHnJfMCpyiGXJsBzZUh1ngpfdtrNLFe_Ch%2B2P%<2BGHBg...>