Date: 9/28/19 12:19 pm
From: 'George Jett' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Skimmer, Jug Bay
DannyThe Durell’s In Corfu is in tonight-WETA 8 PMG

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
On Saturday, September 28, 2019, 'danny bystrak' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...> wrote:

This morning at about 8:40 from my bucket I watched a young Black Skimmer work its way up Jug Bay. Unfortunately the whole 5 minutes or so it was being harassed by a Peregrine. I really didn't want to see how that ended, and fortunately it was still going on as they got out of view. My second Jug Bay record ever. Also first Song Sparrow and Swamp Sparrow of the season.
Danny BystrakBristol, AA Co.