Date: 9/28/19 10:24 am
From: Tom McNamara <tmcmac67...>
Subject: [obol] Speaking of ID challenges....
OBOL,
Yesterday I sent to this list a post emanating from Google Drive rather
than Gmail and it displayed for the subject line: DSCN9444 MOV. It sorta
occurred to me then, and my suspicions were confirmed recently, that some
folks would read that as a spoof or phishing thing and would understandably
not open it. So, just to say it is legit.... and further to say it's
pretty unimportant---just displays an amusing bird movement/"rock and
roller" with an element of bird quiz about it. Oh, and I just remembered
(good grief, McNamara!) the audio on the movie clip was not supposed to be
included and it's actually misleading as to ID.🙃
No one is going to hold their breath, but I'll disclose the ID later on
today. Good birding, Tom

Join us on Facebook!