Date: 9/28/19 2:14 am
From: Kate StJohn <0000000f59b962a9-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Canada Warbler, Schenley Park, Allegheny, Sep 27
Sorry for the delayed report.
The radar maps showed intense migration on the night of 9/26-27 so I expected to see a lot of birds in Schenley Park on Friday morning 9/27. I spent an hour at the Bartlett end near the tufa bridge and saw only 18 species but one individual each of 5 warbler species. Best bird -- and the one I that gave me the best view -- was a Canada Warbler.   Checklist is here https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S60168404
Migration over/from Pittsburgh was very weak last night so the bird might still be there today.

Kate St. John, Pittsburgh
Visit my bird/nature blog at birdsOutsideMyWindow.org

Join us on Facebook!