Date: 9/27/19 8:28 pm
From: Paul Sullivan <paultsullivan...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Malheur Update
Rachael,

New today at hqtrs was an adult White-throated Sparrow. Lots of R-c kinglets, fewer Y-r warblers, multiple Hermit and Varied Thrushes. Large kettle of Sandhill Cranes and another of White Pelicans off to the north toward the lake.

I was at Malheur headquarters from 8-11 AM today. I spent 8-9 and 10:30-11 watching the Pollinator Garden. The day was cold and windy in the beginning, but warmed up by mid-morning.

The Broad-billed Hummingbird was not seen by anyone today. It may be gone.

Sorry,

Paul Sullivan