Date: 9/27/19 5:49 pm
From: Greg Meyer <gregmeyernaturalist...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Long-tailed Duck in Moss Landing Harbor
While kayaking this afternoon, I got great looks at a LONG_TAILED DUCK in
the North Harbor. It was on the beach under the viewing area at the end of
Jetty Road. It appeared to be a juvenile male as the breast and head were
mottled and dirty looking. I also saw a lone juvenile SEMIPALMATED
SANDPIPER mixed in with the flocks of MARBELED GODWITS.