Date: 9/27/19 2:11 pm
From: Bob Tarte <enslavedbyducks...>
Subject: [birders] (Non-bird) Non-bird, Non-Political, Self-Serving Post
In exchange for me super-modeling a handsome t-shirt with a Hoopoe on the front, bird-themed clothing company Birdtitude agreed to run an interview with me about birding – and to claim that I am "hilarious." Although this was a quid pro quo, no state or federal laws were broken.

https://birdtitude.com/blogs/birding-blog/bob-tarte-interview <https://birdtitude.com/blogs/birding-blog/bob-tarte-interview>

--
Bob Tarte

NEW BOOK:
FEATHER BRAINED
My Bumbling Quest to Become a Birder and Find a Rare Bird On My Own
(University of Michigan Press)

OTHER BOOKS:
Enslaved By Ducks
Fowl Weather