Date: 9/27/19 1:15 pm
From: Paul Heveran <birdmeister.paul...>
Subject: (9/26) A seasonal "changing of the guard" at Green Lane Reservoir, Montgomery Co.
Hello PA Birders,

I had an interesting evening at Church Rd yesterday. After a weak cold front passage, sunset was quiet and clear. I had multiple returning dabbling ducks, including a slightly early Gadwall that was also reported earlier. Close to 7pm, a Common Nighthawk and a late Bank Swallow flew in from the N. An interesting trio of species! To top it all off, an early immature White-crowned Sparrow was with the Song Sparrows along the lakeshore. I wonder if it looked at next week's hot weather forecast.

My eBird checklist with a few notes is down below.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S60137446

Good birding,
Paul Heveran

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​