Date: 9/27/19 11:46 am
From: 'Melissa Pappas' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Hummers...
We still have three feeders up and probably at least 3 birds still visiting.
 Melissa PappasHamburg Township, Livingston County, MI
"One can get in a car and see what man has made. One must get on a horse to see what God has made."  ~ Author Unknown

On Friday, September 27, 2019, 02:30:10 PM EDT, Fred Kaluza <fkaluza...> wrote:

I was in the process of typing a message asking how all you were doing with Hummers and stating I had not seen any Hummingbirds in the last week.  As I was about to click “send” one came out of nowhere and flew in my face as if to say...”Wait...we’re still around!”.  I’ll ask anyway...how many are still getting visited?  I know, I know...I’ll leave the feeders up until the first hard frost anyway. 😊

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<C3C3114294EDD93D.0EE78FD6-8DDC-42CF-8488-C0D4AA3FF27E...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<806772583.472260.1569610001786...>