Date: 9/27/19 11:30 am
From: Fred Kaluza <fkaluza...>
Subject: [birders] Hummers...

I was in the process of typing a message asking how all you were doing with Hummers and stating I had not seen any Hummingbirds in the last week.  As I was about to click “send” one came out of nowhere and flew in my face as if to say...”Wait...we’re still around!”.  I’ll ask anyway...how many are still getting visited?  I know, I know...I’ll leave the feeders up until the first hard frost anyway. 😊

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<C3C3114294EDD93D.0EE78FD6-8DDC-42CF-8488-C0D4AA3FF27E...>

Join us on Facebook!